Air Limousines is a 100% owned subsidiary of Service Prestige.
- Thanks to its ideal situation in Le Bourget private airport, Air Limousines has become a reference for the business aviation clientele. www.airlimousines.fr
- Service Prestige has been selected by Visa Infinite as supplier of chauffeur driven vehicles.
- Service Prestige offers holders of the Visa Infinite card a 20% reduction on a service of 2.5 hours or more.
Embassy of the United Arab Emirates
- France is one of the main strategic partners of United Arab Emirates in Europe.
-Service Prestige has the honour of serving the dignitaries and diplomats of the UAE.
Lafayette Travel has been one of the market leaders in events organisation since 1986 (organisation of seminars, conferences etc.).
- Service Prestige provides most of the chauffeur driven vehicles for the conferences and international seminars organised by Lafayette Travel over the last 10 years.
- Dubai based Emirates is one of the fastest growing airline in the world and has received more than 400 international awards for excellence since its launch in 1985. Emirates now takes you to over 100 destinations across Europe, the Middle East, the Far East, Africa, Australasia and the Americas.
- Over 12 years ago, Service Prestige was selected by Emirates airlines to be its exclusive supplier of chauffeur driven vehicles for its First Class and Business Class passengers.
CSNERT - France Limousines Associations
Chambre Syndicale des Entreprises de Remise et de Tourisme(Federation of Employers’ in the industry)
CSNERT informs and advises its members.
Maison de la France: Promotes "France as a destination" in every sense of the word, through advertising campaigns, communication and information. Service Prestige has renewed its partnership with Maison de la France and is developing its international presence.
Fondation pour l'Enfance
For over 30 years La Fondation pour l’Enfance has dedicated its efforts to the protection of children in danger.
- Service Prestige supports the association by providing vehicles free of charge for the NuitInternational de l'Enfance evening.